* May there be harmony in all your relationships. May sharp words, envious thoughts, and hostile feelings be dissolved.
* May you give and receive love generously. May this love echo in your heart like the joy of church bells on a clear December day.
* May each person who comes into your life be greeted as another Christ. May the honour given the Babe of Bethlehem be that which you extend to every guest who enters your presence.
*May the hope of this sacred season settle in your soul. May it be a foundation of courage for you when times of distress occupy your inner land.
* May the wonder and awe that fills the eyes of children be awakened within you. May it lead you to renewed awareness and appreciation of whatever you too easily take for granted.
* May the bonds of love for one another be strengthened as you gather with your family and friends around the table of festivity and nourishment.
* May you daily open the gift of your life and be grateful for the hidden treasures it contains.
* May the coming year be one of good health for you. May you have energy and vitality. May you care well for your body, mind, and spirit.
* May you keep your eye on the Star within you and trust this Luminescent Presence to guide and direct you each day.
* May you go often to the Bethlehem of your heart and visit the One who offers you peace. May you bring this peace into our world.