* I will thank Him today because He gave me the wisdom not to be foolish, and do things that would have landed me in jail.
* I will thank Him today because of the wisdom to eat right, and I am not in the hospital.
* I will thank Him because of the wisdom to be prudent, and I have not been pronounced bankrupt.
* I will thank Him for wisdom to raise my children in His fear that they have not gone in the way of drugs and all the vices.
* I will thank Him for wisdom not to leave and abandon my place of assignment when it was not easy to remain.
* I will thank today for the wisdom, to be cheerful even when all I feel like doing is to frown.
* I will thank Him today for the wisdom to know I ought to give thanks in everything.
* I will thank Him for wisdom for this end time that everything that is called wisdom of the world is failing and I can understand.
* I will thank Him for wisdom to follow on His call to continue to seek Him in all the confused situation.
* I will thank Him for wisdom to know who He is and what He has made me for.
* Most especially, I will thank Him today for saving me in His wisdom and mighty way that His wisdom given to me is not in vain. I will specifically thank Him for the wisdom He gave me to live the life I am living now. God is worthy of our thanksgiving at all times.
* Thank God for all the foolish things that we found ourselves in, that would have messed our lives up, but by His grace we have not been consumed